Colzer YC-100A wine cooler can hold up to 30-32 standard sized 750ml wine bottles – at least according to manufacturer. If you simply put them next to each other you will only fit 18-22. To actually fit more you will have to put additional bottles facing other way around and put them at the very back of the shelve so they fit in-between the bottles of the first row. Even then depending on the size of bottles they might not fit in a such way.
Temperature inside the chamber is adjustable from from 41°F to 72°F (5°C to 22°C) so you can achieve optimal temperature for any kind of wine you have whether they are rose and sparkling wines, dry/white wines or red wines.
Temperatures are accurate and pretty constant although they might fluctuate by couple degrees at times.
For optimal performance ambient (air) temperature has to be above 60°F (15°C) and below 90°F (32°C) with humidity being under 60%.
Colzer YC-100A wine cooler features front venting at the bottom so it works as either freestanding or built-in appliance. Front venting is a very important feature and if a wine cooler doesn’t have one it’s likely not a good wine cooler.
To maintain quality of your wine Colzer YC-100A has two layer tempered glass that provides UV protection and carbon filter for optimal air quality in the chamber.
Shelves are made of beech and are high quality. They slide out very smoothly and without effort.
Door is lockable and Colzer YC-100A wine cooler comes with 2 keys.
Other features include feet that are adjustable in height, stainless steel door trim and ability to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
Control panel of Colzer YC-100A is pretty straight forward and easy to use. It features LCD display that shows chamber temperature in either Celcius or Fahrenheit depending on your liking and 4 buttons:
- Button with “bulb” icon: Pressing it turns interior light on or off.
- Button with “+” icon: Pressing it increases chamber temperature in 1 degree increments.
- Button with “-” icon: Pressing it decreases chamber temperature in 1 degree increments.
- Button with “lock” icon: Holding it for 3 seconds until you hear a beep with unlock control panel. It will automatically lock itself after 30 seconds to prevent accidental temperature change or turning cooler off (which can happen if you have children that like to fiddle around).
To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit scales hold buttons with “bulb” and “+” icons for 3 seconds.
Colzer YC-100A isn’t completely noiseless but it operates very quietly.
Colzer YC-100A wine cooler looks greats. Design is very sleek and modern looking and blue ambient lighting makes it look really fancy.
Dimensions and weight
Colzer YC-100A wine cooler weighs 72.75 lbs and measures 15 inches wide, 22 inches deep and 32 inches high.
Shelves are 11.22 inches wide and 17.51 inches deep.
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to buy a good wine cellar – Colzer YC-100A is a lot less expensive and works great! It’s also simple to use and look fancy too.
Colzer YC-100A 15-Inch 30/32-Bottle Wine Cooler/Refrigerator Specifications:
- Installation Type: Freestanding/Built-in
- Refrigeration Type: Compressor
- Rated Voltage: AC 110V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: Up to 30-32 750ml standard sizes wine bottles
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15″ × 22″ x 32″
- Weight: 72.75 lbs / 33 kg