Walsh WSF50CWED01 is a chest freezer with 5 cubic foot capacity. It’s equipped with R600a compressor and keeps your food frozen in temperatures ranging from 10.4°F to -11.2°F (might vary depending on ambient temperature).
Walsh WSF50CWED01 operates just fine. What does it mean? Basically it keeps your food frozen reliably without any issues. It also operates pretty quietly too, compressor is almost silent which is a huge plus too.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 has thermostat dial for temperature adjustment (with 7 temperature + “Off” settings) and 3 indicator lights:
- “Power” indicator light: Illuminates when chest freezer is connected to power source (plugged in).
- “Run” indicator light: Illuminates when compressor is running.
- “Alarm” indicator light: Illuminates when temperature inside the chest freezer is too high.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 features embossed aluminum liner interior, 4 leveling feet, front drain plug, 1 wire basket, recessed handle and spring hinged lid.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 consumes estimated 215 kWh a year which is about 0.589 kWh a day.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 5 cubic foot chest freezer measures 29.69 inches wide by 22.2 inches deep by 33.27 inches high.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 is a good chest freezer. It’s better than most and among the best in its price class, but not inherently better or worse than the best.
Walsh WSF50CWED01 5.0 Cubic Foot Chest Freezer Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V / 60Hz
- Temperature settings: 7 + “Off”
- Temperature range: 10.4°F to -11.2°F
- Estimated annual energy consumption: 215 kWh
- Size (W x D x H): 29.69’’ x 22.2’’ x 33.27’’
- Package contents:
- 1 x Walsh WSF50CWED01 5.0 cubic foot chest freezer