Sinoartizan ST-66B is a wine and beverage cooler with two chambers. Left chamber is designed for wine bottles and can hold up to 33 of them (depending on size/shape). Right chamber is best for cans and can hold up to 70 of them.
Sinoartizan ST-66B uses R600a refrigerant. Temperature in left chamber can be adjusted from 41°F to 64°F, whereas in right chamber from 39°F to 50°F.
Sinoartizan ST-66B can struggle to achieve lowest offered temperatures and might only go as low as mid-high 40s depending on conditions. It’s also slightly loud and makes constant noise.
For some reason moisture seems to also be problem and since it gets out the door seal isn’t airtight.
Sinoartizan ST-66B beverage cooler features double layer glass door for UV protection and stainless steel curved handles. Both of the doors can be locked.
Size and weight
Sinoartizan ST-66B wine fridge weighs 127.9 lbs (58 kg) and measures 29.5 inches wide, 23.6 inches deep (excluding handle) and 34.4 inches high.
Sinoartizan ST-66B is expensivise(ish) and for such money you would expect it to perform flawlessly but that’s not the case. You will likely be better off looking for a different model without the issues ST-66B has. Perhaps not all units of ST-66B possess previously mentioned flaws but even if that’s the case there’s a chance yours will.
Sinoartizan ST-66B Wine and Drink Fridge/Cooler (33 Bottles + 70 Cans | 30 Inches Wide) Specifications:
- Rated Voltage: AC 110-120V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Wattage: 90W
- Rated Current: 1.3 Amp
- Installation Type: Freestanding or Built-in
- Zones: 2
- Left zone
- Capacity: Up to 33 wine bottles
- Temperature range: 41°F to 64°F
- Right zone
- Capacity: Up to 70 cans (330 mL)
- Temperature range: 39°F to 50°F
- Chamber volume: 5.9 cubic feet
- Net weight: 127.9 lbs / 58 kg
- Shipping weight: 143.3 lbs / 65 kg
- Dimensions Exl. Handle (W x D x H): 29.5” x 23” x 34.4” / 700 mm x 600 mm x 875 mm
- Shipping package dimensions: 31.9″” x 27.2” x 40.7” / 810 mm x 690 mm x 1034 mm