Sinoartizan ST-33S wine cooler fits 33 standers sized bottles of Bordeaux (750 ml: 2.87” x 11.81”). To fit larger bottles you will have to remove 1 or 2 shelves which reduces storage capacity significantly. In total it has 7 beech shelves: 5 “full” shelves and 2 “half” shelves.
Temperature is adjustable from 41°F to 64°F (5°C-17.7°C).
Sinoartizan ST-33S can be installed as freestanding or undercounter built-in appliance.
Glass door in tinted tempered to protect your wine from UV and glare. It also can be locked to protect your wine from people that are too curious (and obviously also comes with a key).
It has white LED light that turns automatically after 10 minutes (to protect your wine).
Control panel consists of:
- Run light: red light that’s turned on when the compressor is working
- °C/°F light: shows which temperature scale unit is displaying (Celcius of Fahrenheit)
- Upper chamber temperature display: display temperature of top of the chamber in range from 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Lower chamber temperature display: display temperature of bottom of the chamber in range from 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Chamber set button: adjust temperature of the chamber in 1°C or 1°F increments. Adjustable range is from 41°F to 64° (5°C to 17.7°C)
- Light button: Turns on the white led light inside the chamber which automatically turns off after 10 minutes.
- °C/°F Button: switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit settings
- ON/OFF button: turns on and off wine cooler
Sinoartizan ST-33S is a pretty good wine cooler but it’s not perfect.
Sinoartizan ST-33S 33-Bottle Single Zone Compressor Wine Cooler/Fridge Specs:
- Storage Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet / up to 33 bottles
- Temperature Range: 41°F to 64°F
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Glass, Wood, Metal, Wire
- Weight: 73.9 lbs
- Temperature Zones: Single Zone
- Noise Level: 42 db (According to manufacturer)
- Relative Humidity: >65%
- Energy consumption: 176 kWh
- Dimensions (without handle): 15” x 23.6” x 34.4″ / 38 x 60 x 87.5 cm (W x D x H)