New House Kitchen NH38-V2-35T is an air fryer with 3.6 quart cooking capacity (large enough to cook for 2 persons). It can cook it temperature ranging from 175°F to 400°F.
New House Kitchen Digital 3.6 Quart Air Fryer
New House Kitchen NH38-V2-35T cooks well. Not as good as higher-end models but food still comes out tasting great. Meat comes out crispy on outside and juicy on inside. French Fries are crispy on outside too and soft on the inside.
One thing to note is that this model beeps every time you press a button and 5 times when it has finished cooking. The beeps are kinda loud which is something you might dislike however you won’t miss when it has finished cooking.
Keep in mind that this is a smaller model. It’s large enough to cook for 1-2 persons at a time but for larger families you might want a bigger air fryer.
New House Kitchen NH38-V2-35T had display screen and 5 touch sensitive buttons:
- “Start/Stop” button: Press to start or stop cooking.
- “Time” button: Press if you want to adjust cooking time.
- “Temp” button: Press if you want to adjust cooking temperature.
- “-” button: Press to decrease temperature or time.
- “+” button: Press to increase temperature or time.
Air fryer basket has nonstick coating applied to it making it very easy to clean. It’s dishwasher safe as is the tray. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or scouring pads to clean them.
Air fryer basket is a bit difficult to insert into air fryer. You can’t make any adjustments unless it’s properly inserted however that makes sense for safety reasons.
New House Kitchen NH38-V2-35T works reasonably well for its price. It’s relatively inexpensive for an air fryer so you can’t it to be the best air fryer in the world with fancy features but for a basic, affordable unit it works just fine.
New House Kitchen Digital 3.6 Quart Air Fryer Specifications:
- Temperature range: 175°F to 400°F
- Cooking time: up to 60 minutes
- Dimensions (including handle): 9” x 11.5” x 12” (inches)