M3 Naturals Eye Cream is infused with collagen, stem cells and other ingredients with anti-aging properties as well promises to keep you skin moisturized and minimize visible dark circles, puffiness, fine line and wrinkles. But does it actually work?
M3 Naturals Eye Cream is quite effective in most cases. Majority of people can expect to see reduction in fine lines, puffiness and dark circles in 7 to 30 days. With that being said there are some people that only experienced the benefit of better moisturized skin however any product will have different results on different people.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skins cells, fills in wrinkles and fine lines (reduction of wrinkles).
- Collagen: Really good humectant and moisturizer. It also smoothens and softens skin giving it a healthier, younger look.
- Fruit Stem Cell: Can stimulate cell turnover and reverse aging process of cultured fibroblasts. Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Moisturizer with anti-inflammatory properties. Can help with wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Detoxifies skin and has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It can however block pores (but the amount of Cocos Nucifera in skin products usually is too small to cause this).
- Organic Neem Seed Oil: Contains a lot of good ingredients including fatty acids, Vitamin E, Calcium, antioxidants and others. Stimulates collagen production, helps wound healing and treats acne. Some studies have shown it can reduce wrinkles, skin thickening and skin redness.
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Reduces swelling and puffiness. Soothes skin. Can help in healing burns.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Contains Vitamin A & C. Hydrates and moisturizes skin. Helps in boosting collagen formation. Can reduce scars, fine lines, inflammation and hyperpigmentation. Can provide some protection from sun.
- Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract: Has antioxidant properties. Can make skin more elastic, even skin tone and support collagen production.
- Vitamin E: Has antioxidant effects. Some studies have shown reduction of inflammation, reduced chance of developing skin cancer and wrinkles as well improvement of wound healing.
- Glycerin: Attracts water to skin and helps it to stay smoother and softer. Sometiems also used as bonding agent for makeup.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative with antimicrobial properties (prevents growth of fungi, bacterie and yeast).
- Emulsifying Wax: Makes product easier to apply and last longer.
- Stearic Acid: Emulsifier, emollient and lubricant that can also soften skin.
- Provitamin A: Inactive form of Vitamin A that becomes active once it enters skin. Can stimulate collagen production, stimulate cell turnover and reduce fine line/wrinkles. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B3: Benefits depend on what kind of B vitamin (niacin, panthenol or biotin). In skin care products niacin is usually the one that’s used. It improves lipid barrier which helps skin stay hydrated. Reduces inflammation which can reduce redness from inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or acne. It also minimizes pore appearance, protects against sun damage, regulates sebaceous gland oil production and minimizes wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Ester: Can reduce visible aging signs by boosting collagen production, improving skins tone and neutralizing free radicals. It also has antimicrobial properties.
- Provitamin B5: Keeps skin hydrated and supple improving elasticity.
- Organic Alcohol: Makes product more easy to spread and absorb quicker. It also has mild preservative properties.
- Propylene Glycol: Works as a humectant and a conditioner. Can help skin with hydration and smoothness.
- Xanthan Gum: Used as emulsion/binder stabilizer, viscous controlling agent and film-forming agent.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: Vegetable-based chelating agent.
M3 Naturals Eye Cream isn’t expensive and seems to works for a lot of people so it’s worth to try!