KOIOS 39006 is a 1800 watt air fryer with 7.8 quart cooking basket which is large enough to cook for a family of 4 or 5. Does it cook well and offer good value for money?
The most important part – how well does KOIOS 39006 cook? Pretty good. Food comes out crispy on outside and juicy on inside. It’s healthy too since you have to use very little to no oil at all (if you cook something like French Fries you might want to spray a tiny bit of oil for crispiness).
KOIOS 39006 air fryer has 4 different cooking modes: “air frying“, “reheating“, “roasting“ and “dehydrating“. It also has 6 presets that can be used with any cooking mode: “French Fries“, “Thawed french fries“, “fish“, “steak“, “poultry“ and “nuggets“.
KOIOS 39006 doesn’t get hot and warm up kitchen like regular oven does. It also warms up pretty fast. Only flaw is that you might notice some hot spots where it might cook food more.
In some cases you might experience burning smell the first time you use KOIOS 39006. For this reason it would be wise to cook slices of lemon for 10-15 minutes once you get air fryer before you cook food.
KOIOS 39006 air fryer has LCD display and 10 buttons:
- Standard buttons
- “On/”Off” button: Press to turn air fryer on or off.
- “Start/Pause” button: Press to start or pause cooking process.
- Temperature buttons
- “Up” button: Press to increase cooking temperature in 5°F increments.
- “Down” button: Press to decrease cooking temperature in 5°F increments.
- Cooking time buttons
- “Up” button: Press to increase cooking time in 1 minute increments.
- “Down” button: Press to decrease cooking time in 1 minute increments.
- Cooking mode buttons
- “Air fry” button: Press to enter Air Fry cooking mode.
- “Reheat” button: Press to enter Reheat cooking mode.
- “Roast” button: Press to enter Roast cooking mode.
- “Dehydrate” button: Press to enter Dehydrate cooking mode.
To select a cooking preset hold the cooking mode button you want to cook with and this will enable toggling through presets. To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit hold “Air Fry” and “Dehydrate” buttons for 2 seconds.
Cooking basket features non-stick surfaces and is dishwasher safe. It also has curved corners making it easier to clean.
Size and weight
KOIOS 39006 7.8 quart air fryer weighs 14.55 lbs (6.6 kg) and measures 15.7” by 11.6” by 13.4”.
KOIOS 39006 cooks well, is large enough for a family of 4-5 and has some neat features. Overall it’s a good air fryer for the money.
KOIOS 39006 7.8QT 1800-Watt Air Fryer Specifications:
- Temperature range: 105°F to 400°F
- Cooking time range: 1 to 60 minutes
- Cooking capacity: 7.8 quarts / 7.3 liters
- Dimensions: 15.7” by 11.6” by 13.4’’
- Weight: 14.55 lb / 6.6 kg