KitchenAid KHMB732BM is a cordless hand mixer with built-in rechargeable batteries. Is it really more convenient to use than corded hand mixer and are there any disadvantages? Let’s find out!
KitchenAid KHMB732BM has 7 speed settings (more than most hand mixers) and soft start feature which prevents splattering by gradually increasing speed instead of going full power immediately.
All seems good so far but how well does it mix? Reasonably well. It doesn’t have issues any issues with most of the stuff but it does struggle with things that require more power like thicker doughs. It still does the job done but it will mix slower and extra strain might decrease lifetime on the motor.
KitchenAid KHMB732BM doesn’t have as much power as similarly priced corded mixers which is to be expected as some of the money goes into the batteries and cordless design. If you want a more convenient hand mixer you will have to give something up and in this case it’s power.
Recharging takes anywhere between a bit over an hour to two hours. There’s also indicator light for battery charge. If it’s green that means there’s between 30% to 100% of charge left. Yellow color means 15% to 30% of charge left and red that there’s less than 15% left.
KitchenAid KHMB732BM is quieter than most hand mixers.
KitchenAid KHMB732BM hand mixer is comfortable to hold in hand. It’s also lighter than you might expect. The lack of cord really makes it a lot more convenient to use especially if you are left handed and gives you are lot more freedom.
KitchenAid KHMB732BM hand mixer comes with two stainless steel beaters (that are dishwasher safe) and a charger. It’s a slight disappointment as some hand mixers also come with dough hooks and a whisk.
KitchenAid KHMB732 cordless hand mixer is available in 7 colors:
- Black Matte (KitchenAid KHMB732BM)
- Onyx Black (KitchenAid KHMB732OB)
- Matte Charcoal Grey (KitchenAid KHMB732DG)
- White (KitchenAid KHMB732WH)
- Empire Red (KitchenAid KHMB732ER)
- Passion Red (KitchenAid KHMB732PA)
- Blue Velvet (KitchenAid KHMB732VB)
KitchenAid KHMB732 is more convenient than corded hand mixers but also less powerful than them. You have to decide what is your priority – power or convenience. Being free of cord feels really good but sometimes you might find yourself just wishing for a bit more power.
KitchenAid KHMB732BM Cordless Hand Mixer Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- Speeds: 7
- Black Matte: KitchenAid KHMB732BM
- Onyx Black: KitchenAid KHMB732OB
- Matte Charcoal Grey: KitchenAid KHMB732DG
- White: KitchenAid KHMB732WH
- Empire Red: KitchenAid KHMB732ER
- Passion Red: KitchenAid KHMB732PA
- Blue Velvet: KitchenAid KHMB732VB
- 2 x Stainless steel beater