KitchenAid KHM926 is a hand mixer with 9 speed settings. KitchenAid is a reputable home appliance brand so is KitchenAid KHM926 as good of a hand mixer as you would expect?
KitchenAid KHM926 is a bit underpowered for the money. At this price point hand mixers generally have more power. KitchenAid KHM926 will still do the job but it might struggle a bit with thicker doughs and take longer to mix.
There are some positives too. KitchenAid KHM926 has slow-start feature which increases power gradually which significantly decreases splattering. It’s also quieter than most hand mixers.
KitchenAid KHM926 comes with two stainless steel beaters, two dough hooks, one whisk and a blending rod. The accessories are high quality and the fact that KitchenAid KHM926 comes with more accessories than most other hand mixers is welcome too.
KitchenAid KHM926 has swivel cord so you can lock the cord from either left or right side. This feature makes KitchenAid KHM926 more comfortable to use as cord will cause less inconvenience.
KitchenAid KHM926 hand mixer is available in 5 colors:
- Candy Apple Red: KitchenAid KHM926CA
- Empire Red: KitchenAid KHM926ER
- Contour Silver: KitchenAid KHM926CU
- Onyx Black: KitchenAid KHM926OB
- White: KitchenAid KHM926WH
There are many good things about KitchenAid KHM926 – it comes with many accessories, is quiet and has some good features however at this price point it should have more power.
KitchenAid KHM926 9-Speed Digital Hand Mixer Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- Speed settings: 9
- Weight: 2 lb
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 7.5” x 6.4375” x 3.5”
- Candy Apple Red (Model #: KHM926CA)
- Empire Red (Model #: KHM926ER)
- Contour Silver (Model #: KHM926CU)
- Onyx Black (Model #: KHM926OB)
- White (Model #: KHM926WH)
- 2 x Stainless Steel Turbo Beater™ II