KitchenAid KHM7210 is a stand mixer with 150 watt motor and 7-speed settings.
KitchenAid KHM7210 could be more powerful. It does most of the jobs just fine but some of the cheaper hand mixers are significantly more powerful.
Where it beats cheaper hand mixers is that lowest speed is actually slow so you can avoid splattering. On cheap hand mixers almost always the slowest speed is too fast or fastest speed is too slow.
KitchenAid KHM7210 hand mixer feels well made and sturdy. Even if power is a bit disappointing considering the price perhaps its redeeming quality is its quality. Being a KitchenAid product it might last for many years to come.
KitchenAid KHM7210 comes with two beaters and a whisk.
KitchenAid KHM7210 hand mixer is available in 5 colors:
- Contour Silver (KitchenAid KHM7210CU)
- Liquid Graphite (KitchenAid KHM7210QG)
- Onyx Black (KitchenAid KHM7210OB)
- White (KitchenAid KHM7210WH)
- Empire Red (KitchenAid KHM7210ER)
Even though KitchenAid KHM7210 feels well made the power is not adequate for its price. It should be more powerful.
KitchenAid KHM7210 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- Power: 150W
- Contour Silver (Model: KitchenAid KHM7210CU)
- Liquid Graphite (Model: KitchenAid KHM7210QG)
- Onyx Black (Model: KitchenAid KHM7210OB)
- White (Model: KitchenAid KHM7210WH)
- Empire Red (Model: KitchenAid KHM7210ER)