Kismile 200lbs/24h commercial ice maker machine is a beast. With its 200W compressor it can make up to 200 pounds of ice in 24 hours – that’s over 8 pounds per hour.
It makes 48 ice cubes per batch and each batch takes 11-20 minutes to be made. Time per batch varies so much because you can adjust in 1 minute increments – the longer batch time you set the thicker ice cubes will be.
It can hold up to 48 lbs of ice cubes however the ice storage area isn’t refrigerated so albeit good insulation they will still slowly melt if left there.
Kismile 200lbs/24h commercial ice maker feels well made. It’s made of stainless steel so it does feel up to par price.
Control panel consists of LCD display and 4 buttons:
- “On/Off” button: Turns on/off ice maker
- “Timer” button: To set timer press this button once. To enter the self-clean mode hold it for 5 seconds.
- “+” button: Increases batch cycle by 1 minute. Also used for adjusting timer.
- “-” button: decreases batch cycle by 1 minute. Also used for adjusting timer.
Dimensions and weight
Kismile 200lbs/24h commercial ice maker measures 21.9 inches wide, 17.1 inches deep and 32.8 inches high. It weighs 77.21 pounds.
If you need lots of ice cubes then Kismile 200lbs/24h commercial ice maker might be exactly what you are looking for.
Kismile 200lbs/24h Commercial Ice Maker Machine Details/Specs:
- Type: Freestanding
- Ice production capacity: up to 200 lbs/24h
- Ice cubes per cycle/batch: 48
- Time per batch: 11-20 minutes
- Ice storage capacity: up to 48 lbs
- Net weight: 77.21 lbs
- Ice machine dimensions: 21.9” x 17.1” x 32.8” (W x D x H)
- Package contents:
- 1 x water drain pipe (3 meters long)
- 1 x water quick connector of the water faucet
- 1 x water supply pipe (3 meters long)