GoWISE USA GWAC22003 is an air fryer with 5.8 quart capacity. It’s relatively compact yet big enough to cook for 2 persons. For larger families it will likely be too small. It can cook in temperatures ranging from 180°F to 400°F which is the same as most air fryers but some do have a wider temperature range.
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 cooks fast (sometimes twice as fast as with regular oven) and well. Everything seems to come out delicious – steaks (crunchy and juicy), veggies, onion rings and many other foods including.
French fries come out good too but you might have to spray a little bit of oil on them before cooking to make them really crunchy.
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 works great for heating up leftovers too which end up taste pretty good. Maybe not as good as freshly cooked stuff but significantly better than if you warmed them up with microwave.
To make cooking simpler GoWISE USA GWAC22003 has 8 presets:
- Fries: 400°F for 15 minutes
- Pork: 370°F for 25 minutes
- Shrimp: 330°F for 20 minutes
- Cake: 320°F for 30 minutes
- Chicken: 400°F for 20 minutes
- Steak: 370°F for 20 minutes
- Fish: 330°F for 20 minutes
- Pizza: 330°F for 20 minutes
You can also selected temperature and time (up to 30 minutes) manually. You can also set up alarm that will remind you to flip food after 5, 10 or 15 minutes.
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 air fryer has touch-sensitive buttons. Controls are intuitive and air fryer is simple to use.
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 air fryer comes with 8-inch baking pan, 8-inch pie/pizza pan, insert rack, insert rack with 3 skewers, toasting/warming rack and silicone pot holder.
Some consumers have complained about various things. Before we get into them keep in mind it’s hard to estimate how common this issues are but since more than one have reported them they do happen to at least some units.
The most common complaint is that handle screws tend to loosen over time. This means you might have to retighten them occasionally. Not a huge issue but it’s still a slight inconvenience.
The second most popular complaint is a bit more concerning though. Some consumers have reported fryer basket detaching from pan. This can be dangerous because the basket with hot food and grease can fall on your feet and cause burns. There’s is a button for separating the basket from the pan so it’s possible they might have accidentally pressed it without realizing, but there might as well be a design flaw that causes this.
Third issue have mixed feedback. Some have reported that non-stick coating starts to peel after a while, however there are also reports it staying unaffected for years. Perhaps those who experienced the non-stick coating peeling used abrasive materials to clean the pan but this again is just a speculation.
This air fryer is available in 4 colors:
- Black (Model: GoWISE USA GWAC22003 / GW22731)
- White (Model: GoWISE USA GWAC22004 / GW22735)
- Red (Model: GoWISE USA GWAC22005 / GW22745)
- Plum (Model: GoWISE USA GWAC22006 / GW22746)
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 leaves mixed impressions. It’s a good value for money and cooks well however some of the problems long-term users have reported are a bit concerning.
GoWISE USA GWAC22003 5.8-Quart Air Fryer Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Watts: 1700W
- Capacity: 5.8 Quarts / 5.49 liters
- Temperature range: 180°F to 400°F
- Cooking time: up to 30 minutes
- Presets: 8
- Black (Model: GWAC22003 / GW22731)
- White (Model: GWAC22004 / GW22735)
- Red (Model: GWAC22005 / GW22745)
- Plum (Model: GWAC22006 / GW22746)
- 1 x Insert rack with 3 skewers
- 1 x Toasting/warming rack