Eyes Eyes Baby by Fleur & Bee is anti-aging eye cream containing ingredients like Vitamin B3, Caffeine, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E, Squalan and more that promise to reduce wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. How well does it work? Keep reading and find out!
As with many products with Eyes Eyes Baby results vary from person to person. It’s definitely very moisturizing however not everyone who uses this product notices reduction of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. If it works on you don’t expect huge changes but they can be noticeable.
Noticeable results usually appear after 7 to 30 days of use. If you don’t see any results after using Fleur & Bee Eyes Eyes Baby anti-aging eye cream for 30 days then it likely doesn’t work on your skin and you won’t see any improvements if you keep using it for longer.
Eyes Eyes Baby by Fleur & Bee is easy to apply and isn’t greasy. One thing to note is that few consumers have had issues with this product being irritating to skin (but it isn’t for large majority).
- Deionized Water
- Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable): Attracts water to skin and helps it to stay smoother and softer. Sometimes also used as bonding agent for makeup.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps to maintain skins natural protective barrier that also helps to retain moisture. It also has antioxidant properties due to containing Vitamin E. Often used for its emollient properties.
- Stearic Acid: Emulsifier, emollient and lubricant that can also soften skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Mostly used as emulsifier but has emollient (keeps skin soft and smooth) properties.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Emollient that helps create protective barrier on skin’s surface that prevents moisture loss. It can also soften and smoothen skin.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Contains vitamin E (antioxidant properties) and omega-6 fatty acids (skin soothing abilities).
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Moisturizer with anti-inflammatory properties. Can help with wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Squalane (From Olive Oil): Emollient with antioxidant properties. Helps skin stay moisturized, softens texture of skin, soothes skin as well might reduce appearance of fine lines, boost collagen production.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Soluble form of Vitamin B3. Improves lipid barrier which helps skin stay hydrated. Reduces inflammation which can reduce redness from inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or acne. It also minimizes pore appearance, protects against sun damage, regulates sebaceous gland oil production and minimizes wrinkles.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Can prevent damage from sun and may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate: Has antioxidant effects. Some studies have shown reduction of inflammation, reduced chance of developing skin cancer and wrinkles as well improvement of wound healing.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: Smoothes fine line and boosts collagen production.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Supports collagen production and improves skin cell health.
- Caffeine: Can reduce visible signs of aging by constricting blood vessels, reducing puffiness as well tightening skin (reduces wrinkles) and making it more bright. It also can reduce inflammation.
- Organic Gotu Kola Extract: Contains amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and phytochemicals that reduce inflammation as well improve collagen production, new cell growth, wound healing and blood circulation.
- Italian Honeysuckle Flower Extract: Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Can improve tone of skin.
- Isopropyl Palmitate: Can help bind moisture to skin and has emollient properties.
- Japanese Honeysuckle Leaf Extract: Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Can improve tone of skin.
- Decyl Glucoside: Natural surfactant that removes dirt and oil from skin.
- Wild Geranium Extract: Maintains optimal sebum levels to prevent skin from being too oily or dry and has natural astringent properties that reduce wrinkles as well tone and firm the skin. It also has anti-inflammation and antibacterial properties.
- Glyceryl Caprylate: Has antimicrobial properties and creates layer that prevents moisture from escaping skin..
- Sodium Carbomer: Thickening agent that controls viscosity and flow of the product to make it easier to apply.
- Horsetail Extract: Contains collagen (protein that keeps skin young and wrinkle-free) and has astringent (tightens pores), antibacterial (can help healing rashes, burns and wounds), antimicrobial (can help healing rashes, burns and wounds) and anti-inflammatory (helps with acne and irritation) properties.
- Butylene Glycol: Mostly used for improving consistency of the product (makes it smooth and thick) to make it easier to apply. It also has some moisturizing properties. Butylene Glycol is a type of alcohol which is something some like to avoid in their skin care products but Butylene Glycol is also generally conceived as the good type of alcohol for skin care purposes due to its moisturizing abilities.
- Carbomer: Same as Sodium Carbomer.
- Organic Dandelion Extract: Contains vitamins A, C and E (antioxidants that protect skin and boost collagen production) as well magnesium and zinc (has anti-inflammatory properties and detoxifies skin). In some studies it also has showed to protect skin cells from human dermal fibroblast induced cell death which basically means it reduces photoaging of the skin. It also provides some protection from ultraviolet light.
- Polysorbate 20: Improves texture of product to make it easier to apply.
- Lecithin: Soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Alcohol: Makes product more easy to spread and absorb quicker. It also has mild preservative properties.
- Algae Extract, Escin: Supports micro-circulation and can minimize dark rings under the eyes and puffiness. Has anti-oxidation properties but can also irritate skin.
- Potassium Phosphate: Adjusts products pH value.
- Lavender Oil: Kills bacteria, unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. Can reduce acne, improve healing of skin tissue and slow aging of the skin due to its antioxidant properties.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative with antimicrobial properties (prevents growth of fungi, bacterie and yeast).
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Synthetic skin-softening agent that also works as preservative that increases effectiveness of other preservatives. It also possesses anti-microbial, deodorizing and hydration boosting properties.
- Organic Green Tea Extract: Has anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: Has antioxidant properties.
Eyes Eyes Baby by Fleur & Bee does a good job of moisturizing skin but when it comes to other things like reduction of wrinkles results vary from person to person. It’s worth to try for 30 days but if you don’t see improvements after this period of time you should try different products.