Euhomy IM-F produces 40 lbs of ice cubes in 24 hours – about 60% more than most countertop ice machines so in terms of ice production it’s a monster.
It makes a batch of 24 ice cubes in 12-20 minutes. Ice cube size is adjustable – you can adjust how long it makes each batch and the longer it does the bigger the ice cubes are.
Ice cube quality is decent but most of the time you have to manually break them apart.
Euhomy IM-F has timer feature with up to 8-hour delay. It will also warn you when you need to add water or when ice bucket is full.
Water reservoir capacity of Euhomy IM-F ice maker is 2.2 liters (about 74 oz) and removable ice bucket holds up to 2.2 pounds of ice cubes. Ice bucket isn’t refrigerated so ice cubes slowly melt inside, however the water from melted ice cubes goes back into water reservoir to be re-used.
Euhomy IM-F 40 lb ice machine has stainless steel housing – it looks sleek and feels sturdy. It even comes with an ice scoop!
Euhomy IM-F 40 lb ice machine is simple to use – it features easy to read LCD display and only 4 buttons:
- “Timer” button
- “On/Off” button
- “-” button (for reducing ice making time)
- “+” button (for increasing ice making time)
Dimensions and weight
It’s bigger and heavier than most countertop ice makers which isn’t a surprise considering the big ice output.
Euhomy IM-F 40 lb ice machine measures 13.7 inches tall, 14.1 inches deep and 11 inches wide. It weighs 26.5 lbs – about 8-10 lbs more than portable ice makers that produce 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours.
Euhomy IM-F 40 lb ice maker is:
- MET certified – meaning it has been tested for safety by an approved independent lab in accordance with the national standard.
- ETL certified – meaning it complies with North American safety standards. ETL, short for Edison Testing Laboratory was founded by Thomas Edison in 1896 and since then has tested electrical appliances.
- Energy Star certified – meaning it has been independently tested and meets energy efficiency requirements set by Energy Star. Energy Star certified products consume less energy than traditional models meaning it saves you money on electricity bills and protects environment by reducing pollution.
Euhomy IM-F is a good choice if ice machines that make 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours just doesn’t cut it. It has some flaws but overall it’s a good ice maker.
Euhomy IM-F 40 lb. countertop ice machine details:
- Ice output: up to 40 lbs per 24 hours
- Ice cube size options: Many
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Ice bucket capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.2 liters (~74 oz)
- Dimensions: 13.7″ x 14.1″ x 11″ (H x D x W)