Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 is a 7-in-1 air fryer oven with 20 liter capacity that can cook in temperatures ranging from 200°F to 450°F.
Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 cooks pretty evenly. It has 7 cooking modes: (keep) warm, broil, convection broil, toast, bake, convection bake and air fry.
Only thing you can complain is that making a toast takes quite a bit longer than with a toaster so it perhaps isn’t a proper replacement for one but what’s pretty cool is that you can adjust toast darkness.
Controls are old-school but simple to use. There are four dial knobs:
- “Cooking time” dial: selects cooking time (from 0 to 60 minutes). There’s one nuance though – if you want to set cooking time under 20 minutes you first have to turn the dial past the 20 minute mark and then turn it to desired cooking time.
- “Temperature” dial: selects cooking temperature (200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- “Cooking mode” dial: Selects one of the 7 cooking modes.
- “Toast timer” dial: Selects darkness of toast.
Other than that there’s also a button for turning interior light on or off as well “Power” indicator light.
Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 is UL certified .
Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 20L air fryer oven comes with broil pan, flat wire rack, air fry basket and removable crumb tray. Some consumers complained about not receiving one or some of the accessories.
According to consumer reports Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 20L air fryer oven seems to break more often than usual.
Interior walls of Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 air fryer oven have nonstick coating which makes it easy to clean. Flat wire rack and air fry basket are dishwasher safe however crumb tray and broil pan aren’t.
Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 is not a bad air fryer oven but considering some of the complaints consumers have had choosing a different model might be a wiser choice.
Chefman RJ50-SS-M20 20L Air Fryer Toaster Oven Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1500 Watts
- Cooking capacity: 20 liters
- Temperature range: 200°F to 450°F
- Cooking time range: 0 to 60 minutes
- Certifications/Safety listings: