BLACK+DECKER MX600 Helix Performance Premium is a hand mixer with 250 watt motor.
BLACK+DECKER MX600 has good power however there is an issue with beaters. When you are mixing the dough tends up go up on the beaters so you have to constantly remove it otherwise your dough won’t be thoroughly mixed.
Another issue with BLACK+DECKER MX600 is that it’s a bit loud and makes a not-so-pleasant sound.
BLACK+DECKER MX600 has slider with 5 speed settings + “Off” position as well “Turbo” button which increases power when held. It doesn’t have eject button so you have to remove attachments manually by hand.
BLACK+DECKER MX600 comes with: two helix beaters, two dough hooks and one wire whisk attachments as well a snap-on storage case.
Hand mixer itself feels pretty well made but attachments are a bit cheap especially the beaters who feel somewhat fragile.
BLACK+DECKER MX600 hand mixer is available in 8 different colors:
- Black (BLACK+DECKER MX600B)
- Gray (BLACK+DECKER MX600G)
- White (BLACK+DECKER MX600W)
- Lime Green (BLACK+DECKER MX600L)
- Purple (BLACK+DECKER MX600P)
- Red (BLACK+DECKER MX600R)
- Tangerine (BLACK+DECKER MX600TR)
- Teal (BLACK+DECKER MX600T)
Overall BLACK+DECKER MX600 is a mediocre hand mixer which is not a surprise as it’s quite inexpensive. It does have decent power and comes with many accessories however the quality of helix beaters isn’t great and they pull up the dough.
BLACK+DECKER MX600-Series Helix Performance Premium Hand Mixer Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 250W
- Colors options:
- Black (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600B)
- Gray (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600G)
- White (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600W)
- Lime Green (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600L)
- Purple (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600P)
- Red (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600R)
- Tangerine (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600TR)
- Teal (Model: BLACK+DECKER MX600T)