bee naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper eye balm promises to firm, moisturize, soothe your skin as well reduce/prevent fine lines – but does it work?
Moisturizes quite well and often even reduces fine wrinkles a bit. Great fix for dry flaky eyelids. It doesn’t irritate and actually might reduce irritation. Keeps make up in place and doesn’t interfere with it unless you apply too much. It’s cheap and lasts for really long time.
bee naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper eye balm contains following ingredients:
- Coconut Oil: Detoxifies skin and has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It can however block pores (but the amount of Cocos Nucifera in skin products usually is too small to cause this).
- Unbleached Beeswax: Humectant that reduces dryness and contains Vitamin A that improves hydration and shedding of dead skin cells.
- Rice Bran Oil: Contains many good ingredients so it has many positive benefits. It can cleanse, moisturize, nourish, soothe and smooth your skin. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. contains many vitamins (like Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B6), different types of acids (Ferulic, fatty, linoleic, oleic), squalene and gamma-oryzanol.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Helps skin with moisture, balancing oils, protection, soothe and might even reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles as well reduce future visual aging.
- Avocado Oil: Hydrates and moisturizes skin, heals chapped skin, replenishes dry skin, helps itchy skin and creates protective layer that protects from UV rays.
- Sesame Oil: Moisturizes and helps skin retain water.
- Shea Olein: Contains vitamins A, E and F as well oleic fatty acids. Has nourishing, protective and reparative properties.
- Organic Unrefined Pumpkin Seed Oil: Contains vitamins A, C, E and K, enzymes, fatty acids, iron and zinc. Has nourishing and moisturizing benefits as well can reduce fine lines.
- Rosemary Oleoresin Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mixed Tocopherols T50: Can prevent damage from sun and may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosehip Oil: Contains Vitamin A & C. Hydrates and moisturizes skin. Helps in boosting collagen formation. Can reduce scars, fine lines, inflammation and hyperpigmentation. Can provide some protection from sun.
- Carrot Oil: Has rejuvenating and antioxidant properties. Can reduce dark circles and make skin look more youthful and lifted.
- Beta Carotene: Contains antioxidants that can improve skin health and appearance.
bee naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper eye balm is worth to try if you are looking for moisturizing effects. You might also notice other benefits (i.e. wrinkle reduction) but they typically aren’t significant.