Bealuz exfoliating foot peel mask is made of all kinds of natural botanical extracts like aloe vera, lavender, milk, castror oil, papain and melaleuca alternifolia as well fruit and lactic acids which in combination removes dry dead skin effectively yet remains gentle on your skin.
Very few consumers have complained that Bealuz exfoliating foot peel mask irritated their skin and caused burning sensation, however considering how rare such complaints are compared to immense amounts of positive feedback it’s very unlikely for you to experience the same problem. Perhaps negative feedback has been left by competitors trying to damage reputation of this product, but since everyone’s skin is different it’s reasonable to believe that some might react negatively even to natural ingredients.
It’s not uncommon for foot peel masks to have strong toxic scent but that’s not the case with Bealuz which has a scent that’s rather pleasant and not too strong.
Bealuz exfoliating foot peel mask works well and is among most effective foot peel masks. In most cases it takes 3-5 days for your feet to start peeling and the process usually goes on for another 3-4 days so you can expect to have smooth and baby soft foot skin in 6-9 days after first applying it.
In some cases however it can take longer for your feet to start and finish peeling, usually no longer than 14 days, so if you don’t see any peeling by day 5 don’t give up yet!
Be aware that when your feet start peeling they might look a bit gross until they have finished peeling. Because of that you might feel uncomfortable revealing your feet in public during the process so be prepared to avoid wearing sandals, flip flops or walking barefoot.
How to use for best results:
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your feet thoroughly and dry them
- Take out foot masks and cut off seal with scissors
- Put on foot masks and press them tightly against your feet to squeeze out exfoliant.
- With the labeled sticker wrap the foot masks tightly around your ankles.
- Apply foot masks for 60-90 minutes. You can put socks over them.
- After using foot masks soak your feet for 10-15 minutes in warm water and wipe them dry.
- Keep soaking your feet daily for 15-30 minutes in warm water until your feet have finished peeling