Aobosi YC120-2D is a dual zone beverage/wine cooler with 4.24 cubic foot chamber capacity. It’s equipped with R600a 1.06 oz. refrigerant.
Left temperature zone is large enough to accommodate up to 57 cans and allows you to set temperature from 35°F to 50°F. Right chamber is best suited for wine since temperature there can be set from 41°F to 64°F. You can fit up to 18 wine bottles (depending on their size/shape) in the right chamber)
Aobosi YC120-2D works pretty well. Temperatures seem to be accurate and pretty constant. Unit also isn’t loud, it makes a slight noise but is best described as quiet.
Keep in mind that you have to let Aobosi YC120-2D sit upright for 24 hours to allows coolant fluids to settle in before turning it on for the first time.
Each temperature zone has its own, separate controls which consist of LCD display which displays set temperature as well 5 buttons: “Up” and “Down” for temperature adjustment, “Bulb” for turning interior light on/off, “°C/°F” to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales as well “Power” button to turn cooling on or off.
Some consumers have experienced their Aobosi YC120-2D 24-inch wine cooler break after few months of use. It’s hard to estimate how common that happens but potential reliability issues has to be taken into account when considering this wine cooler.
Aobosi YC120-2D wine cooler features 2 doors that can be locked (key is included). Glass is double paned tempered as it should be for a wine cooler to protect your bottles from UV rays.
Inside the chambers there is a beautiful blue ambient lighting that you can turn on or off. Shelves are metal wire with wood front bars. They look pretty nice however could be sturdier and roll out a bit further.
If you plan to use this wine cooler for built-in installation be aware that it requires 1.4 inch (6.35 mm) free space on each side and top.
Aobosi YC120-2D is a pretty impressive wine cooler for money however some complaints about its reliability are a bit concerning.
Aobosi YC120-2D 24-Inch Dual Zone Beverage and Wine Cooler Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency: 115V~60Hz
- Power supply: 100W
- Amps: 1A
- Start-Up Amps: 10A
- Chamber volume: 4.24 cubic foot
- Refrigerant: R600a (1.06 oz.)
- Pressure High Side: 105 PSI
- Pressure Low Side: 55 PSI
- Temperature Zones: 2
- Left temperature zone
- Temperature range: 35°F to 50°F / 2°C to 10°C
- Capacity: up to 57 cans
- Right temperature zone
- Temperature range: 41°F to 64°F / 5°C to 18°C
- Capacity: up to 18 standard sized bottles of wine
- Manufacturers description: Aobosi 24 Inch 2-in-1 Dual Zone Beverage and Wine Cooler/Refrigerator with 18 wine bottle and 57 can capacity. Features include independent temperature control, blue led interior light, quiet operation even when compressor kicks in and low energy consumption saving you from large utility bill.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.43’’ x 22.64’’ x 34.25’’