AGLUCKY countertop ice maker machine is a budget priced appliance that can produce up to 26.5 pounds of ice cubes in 1 day (24 hours). It makes a batch of 9 bullet shaped ice cubes in 6-10 minutes. First batch usually takes 8-10 minutes to make whereas the following ones usually take just 6-8 minutes.
Ice cube quality is decent but they start to melt almost immediately. You will probably want to put them in drinks right after a batch has been made or at least put them in freezer.
Interface of AGLUCKY countertop ice maker machine is very simple and consists of just 2 buttons and 5 indicators lights:
- “On/Off” button: Turns the ice machine on or off.
- “Select” button: Switches between small and large sized ice cubes.
- Indicator lights:
- “Add water” indicator: lights up when water reservoir is empty and you need to add more water to continue making ice cubes
- “Ice Full” indicator: lights up when the ice basket is full of ice cubes.
- “Power” indicator: lights up when the unit is on.
- “S” indicator: lights up when small ice cube setting has been chosen.
- “L” indicator: lights up when large ice cube setting has been chosen.
Basic interface makes this unit very simple to use. Just add water, turn on the machine, choose the ice setting and it will automatically make ice cubes for you.
AGLUCKY ice maker can detect when the ice basket is full – in such occurrence it will stop producing new ice cubes and “Ice Full” indicator light will light up to warn you. It also has separate indicator light to warn you when water reservoir is empty and you need to add water.
Other features of AGLUCKY ice maker include pure copper columns, high speed exhaust fan and large area air vent for efficient cooling and drain plug. It even comes with ice scoop (but most ice makers do! :P).
For the price AGLUCKY is a decent ice maker. It’s not perfect but if you need inexpensive appliance that makes good ice cubes then it’s not a bad choice!
AGLUCKY Countertop Ice Maker Machine Details/Specs:
- Ice output: up to 26.5 lbs per 24 hours
- Ice cubes per batch: 9
- Time per batch: 6-10 minutes
- Ice cube size options: 2
- Weight: around 15 lbs
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.0 liters
- Ice basket capacity: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.3” x 8.7” x 12.6” (D x W x H)